Lackeby Heat Exchanger - Sludge / Water
Lackeby Heat exchanger sludge / water are produced based on a modular principle, with circular sludge channels, which means the design can be adapted to each plants unique conditions. The channels provide a large throughput area that keeps pressure loss low and minimises the risk of clogging. Each level of sludge channels are surrounded by a rectangular water circuit, in which water for heating/cooling flows in the opposite direction to the sludge. The unique patented open turning chamber contributes to a compact design and is simple to install.
Inspection, disassembly and maintenance are made easy because the turning chambers are mounted on a common flange. The turning chambers provide even higher heat transfer by equalising the sludge temperature profile.
- Enhances efficiency of digestion and pasteurisation
- Eliminates problems with multiple flanges and loose connections
- Equalises temperature profile of sludge
- Reduces pressure losses
- Minimises risk of clogging
- Unique design specifically for sludge
- Patented turning chamber
- Compact unit that is easy to install
- Simple inspection and maintenance
- High heat transfer
- Large throughput area