Lackeby Receiving Units
The Lackeby Receiving unit is used for receiving, homogenization and further transport of waste material. The design is based on our wide experience of transporting all kinds of materials. The Lackeby Receiving unit is designed to fit the customer's need as well as the type of received waste material and the vehicles that deliver it.
Ideal for situations where rapid unloading and processing is required in order to optimize site efficiency and to reduce potential foul odours.
- Solid construction that withstands heavy loads
- Large capacity for unloading
- Integrated hatch specially designed for adaption to the dumping vehicles
- Integrated unit for further transport of the waste
- Stainless or acid proof steel
- Spiral of carbon steel or stainless steel
- Minimized maintenance
- Reversible screws for efficient mixing