Lackeby Shaftless Screw Press
The Lackeby Shaftless screw press is developed and dimensioned for heavy duty and efficient dewatering. The design is based on long experience and both minimising and simplifying maintenance work.
The Lackeby Shaftless screw press is based on the Lackeby Shaftless screw conveyor, which transports the material into the press unit. Material is dewatered in the unit’s perforated dewatering zone. A plug of dewatered material is formed at the outlet due to the resistance created by the distance between the end of the spiral and the weight-loaded outlet shutter.
- Enhances efficiency of dewatering, transport and minimises wear
- Prolongs service life
- Makes flushing and maintenance easier
- Minimises risk of clogging
- Facilitates easy changing of press pipe
- Enables adjustment of dewatering level
- Shaftless spiral
- Robust design
- Simple inspection via a hatch in the press unit
- Brush-equipped spiral at the drainage
- Flexible design of the press unit
- Variable resistance on the outlet shutter